- CSU Fall 2021 admission application assistance will begin in October. Transfer students can apply between October 1 to December 4, 2020 via Cal State Apply
- Cal State Apply is the Centralized Application System for all 23 campuses in the California State University (CSU) system. You only need to submit ONE Cal State Apply application even if you are applying to multiple CSU campuses (Note: each campus you apply to has a $70 fee).
- ·Be sure to apply for the correct term. Do not apply before the “application opens" date. A submitted application is only considered for the term which you applied.
- To apply, start by visiting calstate.edu/apply. Then, click the term you are applying for in the drop-down menu.
- Click here to see the Workshop schedule
- All workshops will be held virtually through Cranium Cafe
- To sign up contact the Transfer Center at (559) 737-6110 between Monday-Friday 8AM to 4:00pm to schedule a drop-in application assistance/final review
It is not a requirement for students to attend the application workshops. Students can use the application guide, by clicking here, to complete their application independently. When you have completed the entire application, you can schedule an appointment with a Counselor to review your application before submitting it.
[To print Unofficial Transcripts for workshop sessions: go to MyGiant Portal, click BannerWeb, click Student Services tab, select Student Records, select Print Unofficial Transcripts.]
[To order Official Transcripts for submission to universities.]