Helpful CSU/Cal State Apply application Information:
- CSU Fall 2021 admission application assistance will begin in October. Transfer students can apply between October 1 to December 4, 2020 via Cal State Apply
- Cal State Apply is the Centralized Application System for all 23 campuses in the California State University (CSU) system. You only need to submit ONE Cal State Apply application even if you are applying to multiple CSU campuses (Note: each campus you apply to has a $70 fee).
- ·Be sure to apply for the correct term. Do not apply before the “application opens" date. A submitted application is only considered for the term which you applied.
- To apply, start by visiting calstate.edu/apply. Then, click the term you are applying for in the drop-down menu.
- Workshops were held throughout October and November.
- To sign up contact the Transfer Center at (559) 737-6110 or firstname.lastname@example.org between Monday-Friday 8AM to 4:00pm to schedule a drop-in application assistance/final review
[To print Unofficial Transcripts for workshop sessions: go to MyGiant Portal, click BannerWeb, click Student Services tab, select Student Records, select Print Unofficial Transcripts.]
[To order Official Transcripts for submission to universities.]