- Make recommendations to District Governance Senate on policies and procedures related to program review.
- Develop the program review template, ensuring alignment with the District mission, accreditation standards, and district planning.
- Conduct annual assessments of its own processes
IPRC Operational Guidelines
- The IPRC reaches its decisions by consensus wherever possible; otherwise by a majority vote.
- The views of all members are sought/solicited.
- Discussions of individual program reviews are held in confidence.
- Evaluations of program review templates and processes are conducted annually at the end of the current program review cycle.
- Feedback is solicited from all areas that participated in program review that cycle. The entire IPRC reviews the responses and determines what changes should be made.
- Members will abstain from voting when there is a conflict of interest.
- One co-chair will be elected by the majority of the membership to represent IPRC on the District Governance Senate.
Use this link to access Program Review Resources page. It is a compilation of links to quickly access TracDat, data links, and the Program Review Quick-Guide.