College of the Sequoias will serve as one of the centralized vaccination locations for Tulare County. Vaccination events are by appointment only. Additional details and resource links are available on this page.
- When: Starting on January 20th. Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays. From 9:00am-4:00pm
- Registration: Visitors must register with Tulare County prior to arriving.
- Location: The COS Visalia Campus in parking lot seven, on the corner of Tulare & Woodland Avenues.
- How: Four drive-thru service lanes available, entering parking lot seven from Mooney Blvd., driving west through the lot to a waiting area in the northwest quadrant.
- Tier Qualifications: Visitors must provide proof that they fall into the tier currently being vaccinated.
- Safety: Visitors should be prepared to stay in their vehicle for the duration of their time in the drive-thru and wear a face mask.