College of the Sequoias will serve as one of the centralized vaccination locations for Tulare County. Kings County residents are eligible to receive the Vaccine within Tulare County. Local pharmacies are now distributing the COVID-19 Vaccine. Visitors can locate those sites by googling a local pharmacy within their respective zip code.
- When: Starting on January 20th on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays
- Registration: Visitors can make appointments through MyTurn.CA.GOV
- Location: The COS Visalia Campus in parking lot seven, on the corner of Tulare & Woodland Avenues.
- How: Four drive-thru service lanes available, entering parking lot seven from Mooney Blvd., driving west through the lot to a waiting area in the northwest quadrant.
- Tier Qualifications: Vaccine is available to ages 16 and older. Johnson & Johnson is available to ages 18 and older.
- Safety: Visitors should be prepared to stay in their vehicle for the duration of their time in the drive-thru and wear a face mask.