Sign In
Back To Top

 Semester Request

 Content Editor


​​​THE VRC is required by law to get your consent prior to being certified for each term. We meet this requirement by having students complete a semester request form. If the VRC Does not receive a semester request form we are not able to submit a certification on your behalf. You can access the semester request forms below. If you are enrolling in summer and fall please select the two semester request link below:

Semester Request Form​ (If you are only enrolled in one upcoming term) 

Two Semester Request Form​ (Use if you are registered for Summer & Fall) 

* Do not fill out this form if you are only receiving the CalVet fee waiver or to notify us of a change in your schedule. If you made a change to your schedule please email a new copy of your schedule to and/or call the front desk at 559-730-3854. ​​

Before your submit a semester request form please make sure that:

  1. You have already applied for your benefits with the VA. 
  2. You have completed a student intake form (new students only)​
  3. You have a current SEP that was developed with the veterans counselor. If you are a returning student (you have been absent for a semester or more) you will need an updated SEP. 
  4. You have a copy of your schedule from banner web that shows your name, banner ID and the includes your class schedule. 
    1. ​go to Bannerweb
    2. Click on student services
    3. click on registration
    4. click on class schedule
    5. save as pdf