Federal Work Study
Federal Work Study is a Financial Aid Program that offers government subsidized employment to students in jobs both on and off campus. It provides part-time employment to qualified students. The program encourages students to gain work experience in their area of study and within our community. Best of all, it is paid!
- The rate of pay is the minimum state wage of $15 per hour
- Flexible schedules to allow your coursework to come first
- Gain work experience while on campus - no more driving!
- Work off campus with our community partners and potentially obtain a full time job!
- Available to full-time and part-time students
CalWORKs Work Study
CalWORKs Work Study is paid part-time employment available to eligible CalWORKs students to help meet the mandatory participation work hours. Students interested in CalWORKs Work Study should contact the CalWORKs department at (559) 730-3864.