If you received a parking citation from COS prior to June 30, 2017, you will need to contact the District Police at 559-730-3726 to arrange payment. The payment website located on the citation or other communication is no longer valid.
For parking citations issued after 7-1-17, you may pay in the following ways:
- Payment may be made on-line at www.parkingticketpayment.com/cos
- Payment by phone at 1-855-335-3538
- Payment by mail: Do Not Send Cash
- Make check or money order payable to: COLLEGE OF THE SEQUOIAS DISTRICT POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Write the Ticket Number and License Plate number on your payment to insure proper credit
- Insert the payment and ticket into an envelope and mail to:
COS PROCESSING CENTER
PO BOX 63246
IRVINE, CA 92602
Please remember - you have 21 days from the ticket's issuance date to make payment or request an appeal. After 21 days, the ticket may no longer be appealed and a penalty will be added.