Sign In
Back To Top

 Student Rights & Responsibilities

 Content Editor

​Excepting for unlawful discrimination complaints, each Sequoias Community College District (COS) student must first follow the COS Student Grievance Procedures set forth in Administrative Procedure 5530. Upon the student's completion of the use of these grievance procedures, the student has the right to lodge a complaint with the California Community Colleges State Chancellor's Office, through the state Chancellor's Office complaint website below. A student may also lodge a complaint with the College’s accrediting commission, the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, through the Accrediting Commission of Community and Junior Colleges websites.
California Community Colleges State Chancellor's Office: (Student Complaints)
California Community Colleges State Chancellor's Office: (Unlawful Discrimination Complaints). If your complaint involves a claim of unlawful discrimination, please refer to the Chancellor's Office website at:​​
Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges
(Western Association of Schools and Colleges)
​COS has provided this disclosure to you in compliance with the requirements of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, as regulated in CFR 34, Sections 600.9 (b) (3) and 668.43(b).
If you have concern with anything in this disclosure, please notify COS at 915 S. Mooney Blvd. Visalia, CA 93277. This disclosure was last revised on 12/15/2015.   Nothing in this disclosure should be construed to limit any right that you may have to take civil or criminal legal action to resolve your complaints.​​