Due to the COVID-19 Crisis and the closure of computer labs, Educational Support Services is providing printing at no cost to currently enrolled COS students. To request documents to be printed for you, complete the Remote Student Printing Request Form (MyGiant account login required to access).
Before filling out this form, please note the following:
- ONLY coursework for COS can be printed. No personal prints or prints for other educational institutions are eligible for free printing.
- Printing is only available in Black & White
- Please fill out a request for each individual file.
- Maximum number of 10 pages.
- Students must use their MyGiant log-in information to submit the request form.
- Students can request a safe pick-up of documents at the Visalia, Hanford or Tulare campuses.
Students will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule a pickup time of documents. For questions or assistance, please contact the COS Tutorial Center at 559-730-3820 or 559-528-8890.