The Library/LRC supports student success, community advancement, and information literacy by providing equal access to quality resources and services to our students, faculty, and staff in a safe and inclusive environment.
The Library/LRC commits to:
- Provide equitable and continuous access to quality and cost-effective information resources, library services, and technology tools to students, faculty and staff.
- Maintain a dynamic and diverse collection of information resources relevant to the curriculum and personal enrichment that supports student success.
- Nurture a safe, welcoming, mutually respectful, and student-centered learning environment for individual and collaborative work.
- Promote information literacy and guide users in developing the necessary skills to become independent and lifelong learners.
- Encourage professional growth of library staff in order to meet the changing academic, technological, occupational, and cultural needs of the diverse user community.