Sign In
Back To Top

 Financial Aid Appeal

 Content Editor ‭[1]‬

​The U.S. Department of Education requires, as a condition of receiving federal financial aid, that a student be making satisfactory academic progress (SAP) toward completing their educational goal.  

Students who have not met satisfactory academic progress standards, have been disqualified, and wish to appeal their status, may do so by completing and submitting a SAP Appeal form and supporting documents (if required).  

You may have to appeal each semester depending on your academic standing.  Please check with the COS Financial Aid O​ffice as soon as you register for the following semester in order to see if you will need to appeal again.

 Basic List - Right

 Content Editor ‭[2]‬

For more information on how to maintain financial aid eligibility, please read our Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.