Our Academy is called a Modular Program which is broken into three modules: Module III, Module II, and Module I. A certificate is earned for each separate module. The student has the ability to restart in the later module in a future academy class if they fail a module. Students who complete Module III or Module II are eligible to serve as Level III or Level II reserve officers for police departments or sheriff's departments.
In addition, students that have completed Module III and Module II in another program are able to transfer to our program to complete Module I.
1. High School graduate from accredited high school or G.E.D. equivalent
2. Possession of a DOJ Firearms Clearance Letter (Live Scan)
3. Valid California Drivers License
4. Eighteen years of age (recommend 20 years or older)
5. Medical examination
6. Successful score on POST Entrance Examination
7. Successful score on the POST Physical Agility Test
Students must be eligible to register as a student at College of the Sequoias without a waiver of College regulations. Financial Aid information is available.