Private Colleges and Universities

Association of Independent California Colleges & Universities (AICCU) - This website provides a comprehensive index of all independent and private institutions in California. You will find detailed college profiles, admission requirements, application deadlines, majors and degrees offered, on-line applications, and other valuable information.

Private Colleges Accepting IGETC or CSU GE  - Many California Independent Colleges and Universities accept completed IGETC or CSU GE Breadth coursework for transfer admission.
Common Application - Serves students, member institutions, and secondary schools by providing applications that students and school officials may submit to any of our over 500 members.
CSU GE Certification Lists: Independent Institutions  - This list contains a few of the CSU approved G.E. courses from private institutions. 

 Private Transfer Rep.

  • Fresno-Fresno Pacific University
  • Visalia-Fresno Pacific University
  • Bradman University
  • Grand Canyon University
Visit or call the Transfer Center at 737-6110 to inquire about the specific times and make an appointment with a transfer representative.
Last Updated: 12/13/2016 2:46 PM