In order to qualify for services such as extended time on tests, or taped print materials, some students must undergo testing to determine the need for these accommodations. The process consists of:
- Completion of an Intake Screening questionnaire which provides useful background information
- Testing which determines:
- Potential for success at the community college level; and
- Significant strengths/weaknesses in school-related tasks
- Summary and recommendations, including explanations of available services, as well as individualized strategies for school success
*The process requires approximately six hours, in more than one sitting.
For more information about Learning assessments contact our Learning Specialist, Kathleen Conway, at 737-6116, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12/21/2011 4:54 PM