Completed timesheets are to be turned into the Payroll Department by the 15th of every month unless otherwise specified.  Please acquire all proper signatures before submitting to Payroll.

A Request for Classified Personnel, or Student Employment Packets need to be completed and turned in before the employee begins work.

Access Request for Classified Personnel forms Here

Access the Student Employment Office Click Here

For a District Timesheet Click Here

Last Updated: 10/24/2012 9:49 AM