If there is a change that needs to be made to the Health, Life and/or Dental & Vision Insurance, form(s) are available in the Payroll Office.  

A change to add a spouse or child will need to be done within 30 days of the date of marriage, birth or adoption.  If this is not done, an open enrollment period is available during the month of September every year.  A marriage certificate and or a birth certificate must accompany the add request.

If you have any questions regarding your Health, Dental and Vision, please call the Foundation for Medical Care at  559.734.1321.

Forms can also be viewed at the Central Valley Trust website: CVT

To view the CVT Summary of Benefits and Coverage, visit http://www.cvtrust.org/sbc
Last Updated: 8/12/2015 2:41 PM