Associated Student Body Identification Cards
All students will be issued a free identification card which will be their official COS ID throughout their time as a student of the College. Upon payment of the student activity fee at registration, students are issued a sticker on the back of the card which entitles them to participate in activities of the organization as long as they remain in good standing. Upon payment if this fee students also become official members of the Associated Student Body and are represented by the Student Executive Board. Most activities which involve the student-body as a whole are sponsored by the Associated Student Body.
Activity Benefits Fee
$7.50 per semester
Click below to see where you can get discounts with your ASB sticker!Merchants Discount BrochureTransit Sticker Fee
$10 per semester($9 if you are enrolled in 5 units or less)
- May be used as a picture ID card
- It is used as a COS library card
- By adding money to your account, you can use the Pharos (printing/copying system)
- Use your card as a "benefits card" worth $10 which entitles you to discounts at local merchants
- Free admission to COS sporting events
- Used as a Bus Pass (transit sticker)
At the Tulare College Center you can purchase your ASB sticker, transit sticker, and get your picture ID at the Student Services Counter in Building A.
9/15/2014 12:32 PM