COS Welcome Center
College of the Sequoias' Welcome Center is making it easier and more convenient for YOU to learn about the many services COS has to offer! Stop by Room 104 of the Sequoia Building during our working hours or call us at 730-3730.
We offer general COS information and provide resources for transfer and career search. Below are the specifics...
We can help YOU:
Are you a Hanford Center or Tulare Center Student?
Visit the Hanford Hub or Tulare Kiosk!
High School Students: Tips for the Application
- Many Major CSU and UC Catalogs
- CSU and UC Transfer Information/Guides
- Application Workshops for Both CSU's and UC's
- University/College Representatives Visits
- Transfer Related Workshops and Fieldtrips
- Computer Resources: assist.org, College Source, CSU Mentor
- Resume Guides
- Cover Letter Guides
- Giant Job System Referrals - HIRE.COS
- Job Search Tips
- Sign Up for Career Related Workshops
- Campus Tours
- Informational Presentations
- Application Workshops
- Participation in College Fairs
- Success Workshops
8/27/2014 12:55 PM