• Current student enrolled for at least 6 credit hours
• Possess effective communication skills.
• Interested in developing leadership and public relations skills.
• Willing to serve as a college representative.
• A 2.5 minimum G.P.A
Students who wish to apply for the Student Ambassador Program should submit a completed application and nomination form (attached) from a COS faculty or staff member. Faculty and staff who wish to nominate a student for the Student Ambassador Program must submit a completed nomination form.
Application and nomination forms will be reviewed and students will be interviewed and notified of election. A maximum of 25 students will be selected.
Conditions of Appointment and Continuation in Program:
1. Appointments will be for the academic year.
2. Students must attend at least 3 functions each semester. Many events are scheduled for evening hours.
3. Attend informational and Fun Ambassador meetings/activities.
4. Students must be willing to become knowledgeable about the college and the community.