Workout with the Nurse
College of the Sequoias Student Health Services is now offering a FREE exercise program for students and employees!
|San Joaquin, Room 2| Monday-Thursday 12-1PM|
(Contest runs from Feb. 29 to May 5)
|Nursing assessment required prior to participation|
|Health Center (Starting Feb. 23, 2016)|
Visalia site 8am-4pm (closed for lunch 1-2PM)
Tulare site 10am-1pm (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
Hanford site 10:30am-2pm (Mondays & Wednesdays)
Biggest Loser-COS Style is currently in progress. Cash prizes to participant who loses the most percentage of body weight and the one who participates in the most scheduled workout sessions.
Biggest Loser-COS Style Rules
- Employees and currently enrolled students at the COS.
- Work-outs begin March 2, 2015 and are held in Buckeye 403 from 12-1 p.m. Monday-Thursdays.
- BLCOSS participant’s initial weigh-in begins the week of February 23, 2015 at the Health Center: Visalia site 8am-4pm (closed for lunch 1-2pm); Tulare site 10am-1pm (Tuesdays and Thursdays); Hanford site 10:30am-2pm (Mondays and Wednesdays).
- MUST participate in a minimum of 8 exercise sessions in Buckeye 403 to be eligible for prizes.
- Those that weigh-in at initial date have a greater chance of losing more weight.
- End date of BLCOSS is May 7, 2015. Participant’s final weigh-in conducted in the Health Center May 4-7, 2015 during regular office hours. Winners to be announced on May 13, 2015 at 11 a.m. in Visalia-COS quad.
- Participant with the greatest percentage of body weight loss and participant who completes the most work outs (M-TH from 12-1 pm) in Buckeye 403 from sign-in/sign-out sheets will be win $125.00 in prize money for each category.
- In the event of a tie, eligible winners will be placed in drawing to determine Biggest Loser COS Style winner in each category.
- Participants encouraged to bring yoga/exercise mat for floor exercises and to wear appropriate shoes for workouts.
- FLEX/FEC credit available for Faculty.
12/4/2015 3:46 PM