Workout with the Nurse
College of the Sequoias Student Health Services is now offering a FREE exercise program for students and employees!
|San Joaquin, Room 2| Monday-Thursday 12-1PM|
(Contest runs from Feb. 29 to May 5)
|Nursing assessment required prior to participation|
Health Center (Starting Feb. 22, 2016)
Visalia site 8am-4pm (closed for lunch 1-2PM)
Biggest Loser-COS Style is currently in progress. Cash prizes to participant who loses the most percentage of body weight and the one who participates in the most scheduled workout sessions.
Biggest Loser-COS Style Rules
1. COS employees and currently enrolled COS students may participate.
2. Work-outs begin Feb. 29, 2016 and held in the San Joaquin Room 2 from 12:00 – 1:00 pm Monday through Thursday.
3. Initial weigh-ins begins the week of February 22, 2016 at the Visalia Health Center, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (closed for lunch 1-2pm).
4. Participants may join any time after program begins; however, each person must participate a minimum of four (4) exercise sessions with the BLCOSS group to be eligible for prizes. Those who weigh-in at initial date have a greater chance of losing more weight.
5. The BLCOSS contest ends May 5, 2016. Participants must go to the Health Center for a final weigh-in between May 2-5, 2016 during regular office hours. Winners will be announced on May 11, 2016 at 11 am in Visalia-COS Quad.
6. The participant with the greatest percentage of body weight loss and participant who completes the most BLCOSS group workouts (verified from the sign-in/sign-out sheets) will win $125.00 for each category.
7. In the event of a tie, the winning names will be placed in drawing to determine the final BLCOSS winner in each category.
8. Participants are encouraged to bring yoga/exercise mat for floor exercises and wear appropriate clothing and shoes for workouts.
9. FLEX/FEC credit is available for Faculty.
For additional information, please contact the Health Center at 730-3880.