College of the Sequoias
Address - Email - Graduation Ceremony
The Student Activities and Affairs office will be contacting all Fall 2014 graduates and Spring 2015 graduate / candidates in March. Students should check their mailing address in Banner to make sure it is correct. Also, most correspondence will be sent through the giant.cos.edu student email system. Students should make sure their email is active and checked frequently in Spring 2015.
See links below.]
Monday, April 13, 2015 - 8 am - 3 pm
COS Bookstore (Giant Forest Bldg.)
This is when graduates will sign up to participate in the ceremony*
Cap, Gown, Tassel information/prices
For more information - link to flyer
If you are borrowing a cap/gown - it must be approved at the
Student Activities and Affairs office.
[If you are unable to attend the Grad Fest - visit the COS Bookstore
during normal business hours (M-F) to purchase grad attire]
[May 8, 2015 deadline to purchase graduation cap/gown/tassel]
* During the Grad Fest:
Graduate/candidates will purchase and take their graduation attire
with them (cap/gown/tassel)
First 100 graduates may fill out a postcard to record a message.
(15 second message to be played while guests arrive in the stadium.)
2015 Commencement Ceremony - Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 7:00 pm:
* Graduates arrive at the Redwood Gym at 5 pm for check-in and instructions
* 2015: Live Stream of the ceremony: www.cos.edu/costv
* Information regarding the ceremony has been emailed to graduate's giant.cos.edu emails.
Important Information - Links
* Diplomas/Degrees: will be mailed to graduates - $6.00 fee per diploma [mailing address listed in Banner]
* Banner: Log into Banner make sure your mailing address is correct
Deadline to file for an Associate Degree for Spring 2015: February 26, 2015
Visit a COS Counseling office to complete a graduation application packet with a counselor
* Visalia Sequoia Building, Room 103 * Hanford Hub * Tulare Building A
You must meet with a counselor to determine qualification for graduation
* Counseling Center Link * Academic Calendar * Important Dates
6/30/2015 3:40 PM