The counseling department serves a diverse student population with academic, career, transfer, vocational, and personal counseling needs. The counseling faculty and staff are committed to empower and educate students on how to achieve their academic goals by development of a student educational plan and referrals to campus and community resources.
The Counselors and Staff of the Counseling Department welcome you to College of the Sequoias, one of the finest community colleges in California. Here you will have the opportunity to accomplish your educational goals.
*Students who are in special programs or who wish to see a counselor at the Hanford or Tulare Center will need to contact those offices directly to set an appointment:
To schedule a counseling appointment at the HANFORD Center, please call 583-2500.
- To schedule a counseling appointment in VISALIA, please call 730-3715.
- To schedule a counseling appointment in TULARE, please call 688-3010.
If you are receiving VETERANS benefits, please call 730-3715.
If you are a current COS ATHLETE, please call 730-3911.
- If you are in EOPS, please call 730-3818.
- If you are in FYE, please call 730-3926.
- If you are in the PUENTE Program, please call 737-4850.
- If you are in MESA or PASEO, please call 737-6136.
- If you are in TRiO, please call 737-5400.
- If you are registered with the DRC, Disability Resource Center, and wish to schedule an appointment with their counselors, please call 730-3807.
10/28/2016 11:46 AM