COS Business Internship Program
Welcome to the COS Business Internship Program. This program is designed to provide students with opportunities to grow their business skills and knowledge through practical application at off- campus work-sites. At the same time, the students will be able to earn transferable college credit.
An internship offers students the chance to learn by doing in a setting where they are supervised by a work-place professional. Students have the opportunity to achieve learning goals as well as earn 1-4 units toward their degree and/or certification.
To participate in the program students should:
1. Review open internship positions at Open Internships.
2. Submit a completed student application (found under Forms) to the Business Internship Office,
Rm. 713F of the Kern business building or via email at email@example.com.
3. Submit a current resume.
An internship provides businesses the opportunity to assist students (our future workforce), provide leadership, and try out potential employees without commitment.
To participate in the program businesses should:
1. Review the business section of the website.
2. Submit a completed business application form (found under Forms) to the Business Internship Office,
Rm. 713F of the Kern business building, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax 730.3984
3. Contact Janell Spencer, Business Internship Coordinator at 730.3931 or email@example.com for additional information.