Online Learning Readiness Inventory
Is online learning for me?
Directions: This is not an interactive form. Please make a record of your scores for your own reference. For each item, select the number that most closely matches your knowledge of yourself.
1 = I do not know
2 = Not like me
3 = Sometimes like me
4 = Most of the time like me
5 = Always like me
- I am comfortable using a computer.
- Reading is one of my best skills.
- I like to think about what to say before speaking.
- I know when I do not understand something.
- I express myself well in writing.
- I understand information best when it is in a visual format.
- I read and follow written instructions carefully.
- I ask questions when I do not understand something.
- I manage my time well.
- I need to have a flexible school schedule.
- I like to plan ahead to finish a project.
- I can use email.
- I can use the computer to create documents.
- I can use the Internet.
- I like to set and achieve goals.
The higher your score, the more likely it is that online learning will be a comfortable option for you. If you have a low score, you may decide that online learning is not for you or that you want to obtain some skills and knowledge to help you be more comfortable in an online class. For more information, contact the Distance Education Coordinator, Deborah Nolan, at 559.737.6132 or email@example.com.
8/31/2016 1:23 PM