ATI TEAS Test Dates
Saturday, May 20, 2017, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Friday, July 14, 2017, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Friday, July 14, 2017, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 15, 2017, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Saturday, July 15, 2017, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Go to the ATI scheduling webpage link above: and follow the choices available on that page to select a date and time.
- There are no refunds after your test is purchased.
Spring 2018 Applicants
On August 31, 2016 ATI released the new TEAS called the ATI TEAS. THE TEAS V will be retired at that time. Students applying for the Spring 2018 RN Program may submit the TEAS V or ATI TEAS. The TEAS V will not be accepted after Spring 2018 applications (July 15, 2017).
College of the Sequoias requires a minimum score of 62% on the TEAS V and a 62% on the ATI TEAS. Applicants must achieve this score in their first two attempts at the the TEAS V or the ATI TEAS. If the applicant does not achieve this minimum score in their first two attempts, they will not be considered for the COS Nursing Program. A minimum of 45 days between test takings is required.
This Testing Site will Use the ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills, and is delivered on-line. Once you purchase your TEAS exam, there are NO REFUNDS.
The test will take place at: 915 South Mooney Blvd., Visalia, CA 93277, Hospital Rock Building, Room 110. The Hospital Rock building is on the north side of the COS main campus. Parking lot 4 is the nearest to the test site. Parking may require the purchase of a $2.00 daily permit.
- Arrive at the test site one half hour early to park, find the room, sign in, and ready yourself for the test.
- No one will be admitted to the testing room after 7:50AM for the morning session, or after 12:50PM for the afternoon session.
- If your name is not on the TEAS roster, you will not be permitted to test.
You may only take the following items into the testing room:
- Federal or state photo identification (Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, etc.)
- 2 or more sharpened pencils (scratch paper will be provided)
- ATI website user ID and password
If you bring any prohibited item with you, you will be required to return it to your vehicle or other safe area. Allow 4 hours for the test.
If you are a COS student who receives services from the COS AAC, and have documentation for extended test time,
you must email Belen Kersten at email@example.com
at least two weeks prior to the test date to arrange your testing date and time and provide AAC documentation. Do not purchase your test on the ATI site before contacting Belen Kersten. If you choose to attend a regular session, you will not have extended time.