Solutions and Innovations Work Group (SIG) was established in fall 2013 to coordinate the District’s efforts in utilizing available data that can be used for research, assessment and decision support purposes. The work group meets on a regular basis (Wednesdays 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm) to discuss and generate solutions to issues and challenges related to data and data systems that directly affect the District’s research capacity. The group also pays special attention to innovations in data management systems that are critical to continuous improvement of quality.
- Ryan Barry-Souza, Research Analyst
- Lee McDonald, Applications Manager
- Ahsen Baig, Senior Programmer Analyst
- Ryan J. White, Programmer Analyst
- Jose A. Torres, Programmer Analyst
7/27/2015 12:05 PM