Positions available for
Accepting applications in all disciplines (on-going)
Education and Experience:
Any combination equivalent to:
• Associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited college and
• three (3) years of experience within the past 5 years in one or more of the following settings:
school/college health, acute care, emergency health, public health or occupational health.
• Bilingual skills are desirable.
Licenses and Other Requirements
• Minimum qualifications of the California Board of Registered Nursing.
• Current, valid California RN license.
• Current CPR/AED certificate or willingness to obtain same.
• Current California driver’s license.
• An incumbent must be insurable at the “standard rate” by the employer’s insurance carrier at all times
while employed by the College of the Sequoias.
- Art Models (Nude Figure Drawing)
- Sign Language Interpreters - Disability Resource Center
We look forward to serving you.
College of the Sequoias
Human Resource Services
915 S. Mooney Blvd.
Sequoia Building, Room 5
Visalia, CA 93277